482 Court St (btwn 4th Pl. & Luquer St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Love me the corner table and a Kolsch. Hungry? South Brooklyn Pizza (across the street) is open 'til 4am Thur-Sat if you wanna be a hero and fetch a couple slices for the table.
- Get the oysters.
- Nice spot. I recommend the alcoholic beverages, those are good.
- 1. Pretty good date spot if you're waiting for your table at Frankies or Prime Meats to open up. 2. Open until at least 2am every night, so perfect place to come back to?
- small but great.
- Ask for Nick. He's the best bartender in New York City vicinity.
- Good lowkey music and stouts on a Wednesday night.
- Grab a drink here while waiting for your table at Frankie's to become available.
- good while waiting for frankies
- What the cozy watering hole lacks in table space, it makes up for in inventive cocktail mixes, from the Girl Scout martini to name-your-own four dollar happy hour specials.
- Such a cute tiny spot w nice wine
- They only have basic stuff, nothing too fancy. So "whatever you have" will be useful!
- Love this place, other than the rude Englishman who's here too often thinking he's not bothering anybody by smoking right outside the window. #asshole
- More hot sauce.
- Ask for cherry in your drink. It's not the typical maraschino dyed crap, trust me.
- Extremely friendly service.
- Great dirty martinis but ask for 5 olives.
- Leave Nick a good tip because he is a great bartender and if your taste in music doesn't suck he will let you DJ.
- Best place to get a Manhattan while waiting for your table at Prime Meats.
- hum & Banks rum. Mmmmm