Pub, Bar, Dive Bar
250 W 14th St (at 8th Ave.)
New York, NY 10011
- Thirsty after High Line? Hit this honest joint w all-day 2-for-1 Happy Hour!
- Lunch... burger w/fries, four beers, tip ~$20.
- I farted outside and crop dusted
- My fav spot
- TWO happy hours. TWO.
- McKenna's has 2 for 1 happy hour from 12pm-7pm EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK! Buy one drink, and your next is free. Can't beat that!
- ask for the pickle back - shot of whiskey with a chaser of pickle juice.
- Fantastic burgers, and decent price on drinks. My coworkers love it here - AND they have a pinball machine! Love that!
- Love the late night happy hour. Can't beat 2 for 1 anywhere else in the neighborhood.
- Best $6 burger I've had anywhere. Also, just a really good burger. Pair with 2 for 1 Happy Hour for best results.
- HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Nice spot! 2 for 1 12-2am
- 2 4 1 Drinks!!
- You have to get the brie, fig jam and pear panini!! Yeah, they have that at a pub. Delish!
- The pickle back - Jameson shot with pickle juice chaser is incredible! The bartenders are very nice.
- Def go on Wednesday or Sunday nights when Kim is tending bar. The girl slings some awesome drinks.
- 2 for 1 2pm- 7pm
- Happy hour everyday between 12-7. 2 for 1 drinks. They make their drinks strong. I never see myself spending that much money in this spot. The burgers and fries are slammin' too!
- Happy Hour is 2-for-1 drinks every day pretty much all day. Tip your bartender and enjoy.
- A regular people bar in this ritzy hood -- they didn't run us out yet!!!