3 Harry St
Dublin, Dublin City 2
+353 1 679 4395
- Perfect pints, but no music.
- Try the Five Lamps beer on draught - it's quality
- They have Midleton for 11.35! Cash only. Check out the cases for more rare Midleton Irish Whiskey on display. Old school Irish pub. Worth a stop.
- No TV, no distractions, just good, old-fashioned pints.
- Good authentic pub
- A really nice and cozy traditional Irish pub around the corner from the busy shopping sector on Grafton St. Smallish with a charming staff that welcome newcomers. Delicious pints of Guinness.
- Relaxed atmosphere and nice staff:-)
- Proper Dublin pub, with some outdoor space if the weather's good.
- One of my favourites. Best staff in Dublin!
- A great pint of Guinness in a real Dublin boozer.
- Loving the traditional music
- #CronachedaDublino 5: La porta di casa di Bloom e altri ubriachi molesti Sono scrittori ubriachi o ubriachi scrittori? http://italish.eu/news/cronachedadublino-5/
- Great atmosphere, can get busy
- One of the oldest pub in Dublin. Great interior and perfect Guinness! Cheers!
- Very old fashioned bar. Great place to go local. Upstairs is also available.
- Great Guinness. Really friendly. Just off Grafton street but quiet and not full of tourists.
- Go here instead of the pub across the road! Cool lounge bar upstairs!!
- Go upstairs for a quieter bar.
- Good atmosphere. Not noisy from live music or televisions, just people talking.
- Sono scrittori ubriachi o ubriachi scrittori?