Mauna Loa Club
Bar, Dive Bar
3009 Fillmore St (at Union St)
San Francisco, CA 94123
- Smells funky In here.
- As of 6/10/13 they have Metallica pinball here!
- Fireball and ginger ale is the best!!
- Pop-a-shot. Seriously. Also, cash only, so be aware of that.
- Slap Brendan Foley in the face, he'll buy you a shot
- Secret dinner spot! Free dinner every Monday night!
- Tip: Bryan C can suck it
- Love the Big Buck Hunter!
- Play big buck hunter til they unplug the game at 2am (best if accompanied by a pitcher or three)
- Ask for the "john daly"...it's basically an Arnold Palmer with vodka! Yummy!
- Solid Marina Dive Bar!
- Watch out for Marina bros playing hoops! Decent quality Big Buck Machine and good drinks.
- An all-time fav dive bar conveniently placed bwtn the Marina and Union St.
- Nice super shot machine and big buck hd!
- Super divey.
- There's a a nice front area for congregating and mingling, and if the odds aren't in your favor, the back is for consolation games of pool and Big Buck Hunter.
- Drinks and Pool
- Frat house.
- Most everyone is over 40.