Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley
Wine Bar, Design, Art Gallery
- Tasting Rivera Vineyards yummm
- Try wine tasting here with their living art gallery and outdoor sculpture garden where everything is for sale!
- Sit by the fire and enjoy a Blackbird Flight.
- Fun place to try small artisan wines. Definitely recommend the Blackbird flight.
- Never hurts to grab a reservation during the week. Big groups flock to the outdoor spaces.
- Try the 2004 Husic!!
- What an amazing collection of overpriced original furniture and art!
- Enjoy a glass of our Marsanne/Viognier while browsing our living gallery, follow that up with a flight of Blackbird Vineyards Proprietary red wines out by the fire pit and experience the magic.
- Blackbird is great but really pushy sales people are a bummer.
- Blackbird is okay. You should definitely make reservations so you can sit outside though. It's pretty underwhelming upstairs.
- Great ambiance especually if you want to do group like tastings of some boutique wines.
- Built in 1904, the renovated historic stone building is used as a wine and art experience space for Blackbird and other boutique wineries under the Bespoke Collection brand.
- Try and request Ian to host your tasting, he makes the wine tasting experience fun with a few laughs.
- Did not have a chance to experience the tasting, but the venue looks amazing - on the to do list for my next Napa trip.
- Get the connoisseur tasting and ask for the 2011 Beckstoffer To Kalon. I could drink a bottle of this all day long
- Great tables outside by the fire pit!
- Amazing cheese plate!
- you need $$ to visit this winery, that being said, you get what you pay for. the red wines were absolutely great and some of the best red wine I've had (blackbird collection). small, intimate, Comfy
- the blackbird collection had 5 wines and here are three of them. love illustration the most!
- An absolutely amazing experience. Best customer service and wine selection in Yountville, hands down.