8617 14th Ave S (btwn Cloverdale and Donovan St)
Seattle, WA 98108
Lists & rankings
- As a carnivore suggest the veggie burger! Just as tasty as their tavern burger!!!
- Our new neighborhood hang. We ate moving around the corner. Come see us
- Yummy + cheap Tavern breakfast on Saturdays + Sundays! Don't forget to order a Bloody Mary with yummy pickled green beans!
- The vegan Veggie Burger! In house made vegan patty AND it's delicious
- go on a Sunday for waffles and bloody Mary bar
- Great burgers
- 4th best burger in America by Kevin Alexander year long quest in finding the best 100 burger in US.
- Fish Chips, Tavern Salad, Double Tavern Burger and beer selection were great! One of best!
- Tavern Burger
- Decent beer selection and a great burger and fries.
- Probably the best burger in town.
- Tavern burger might be the best burger in town.
- I only had the fries but they were As some and the Vibe was Great
- Love the Tavern Burger! This is a great place! Fun Airstream trailer on the back patio!
- Annette is the bomb!
- Great burgers and the chili fries are huge!
- Great atmosphere. Bar maids don't take no shit. Good food.
- Best Breakfast and Lunch Around!
- Get the tavern burger. Soups are good too, they look homemade.