Lonnie's Western Room
308 Church St (at Printers Alley)
Nashville, TN 37201
- Sing karaoke!
- Don't bring your beer on stage, and you'd better not pick my song before I do!
- Find a divorce and sing karaoke with her!
- Classic Nashville stop. Don't let the cig smoke and cash only bar scare you away.
- They never card
- Karaoke, The best in Nashville
- Cash bar only and 2 drink minimum. ATM inside. Pretty decent karaoke.
- Come hang with me! Early shift is the best and you get to sing more! ; )
- One the best nights I've had in Nashville!
- Unless your an underage college kid I don't recommend this place... Ever
- Alicia is the best DJ! So much fun, great personality and amazing voice!
- Stick your beer cap to the ceiling like the locals do.
- Best Karaoke in Nashville worst bathrooms - bring your cash
- Great place for karaoke! Stays open till 3 or 4am too, I believe, with last call at 2am.
- Better drink up quick or you'll get thrown out by rude staff!
- Do it. You won't regret it.
- I you have any balls you'll get up there and sing.
- Best place for Karaoke downtown. Anyone and everyone can sing! Love love love this place!
- This place gets it.
- Literally the most fun I've ever had!! Lobbied bought me a few Lime-a-Ritas!! If you need some liquid courage, that's the way to go!!