10111 Perkins Rowe #140 (at Bluebonnet)
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Free champagne for the ladies on Mondays and the baked brie is a must try!
- Half price bottles of wine on Tuesday nights!
- This used to be called the Grape. Now it is called Bin 77. Stop by and checkin for an explanation of why!
- Happy Hour: (until 7pm)-$ 3 beers-$ 3 bubbles-$ 3 house wine-$ 4 wells
- Dont get the Kangarilla Road
- They're always out of the cheapest wines. Beware, they'll charge you for the next best without telling you or consulting you on your preference.
- We ordered a $7 lobster bisque to go. The portion seemed very small, but the manager insisted it was an 8 oz pour. When we got home and measured it, it was just shy of 4 oz.
- Start checking in at The Loft instead. Wine Loft is a franchise that "The Loft" broke from last year.
- Stick to the wine. Their "signature" drinks leave a lot to be desired.
- Great bar scene. As close as we will get to Manhattan in BR...