Whisky Bar, Cocktail
107 E Beaver Ave (Above The Phyrst)
State College, PA 16801
11:00am - 2:00am
10:30am - 2:00am
- Order a drink off the cocktail menu, or just ask for an old fashioned. These bartenders are good at their job, so put your trust in them. This is the bar that State College had been waiting for.
- Everyone gets a tray of fries and never finishes it.
- A jaw-dropping whiskey selection paired with amazing food. Staff members are knowledgeable, experienced and conscientious. Allergen-free dining options are available... just ask.
- Burgers are great, fries are great. This place is like the first but w/o all the people
- The tray of fries is good for 4+ people :p
- Excellent calimari appetizer..great service
- Had fries (average) and the cocktail of the day.. they're open when everywhere else is not and the dcor is adorable! Would go there
- Corpse reviver and Gimlet
- Whisky, cheesesteak eggrolls, upscale yet still relatable. Great place to go for something better than a $2 bud light. You can dress up and not feel out of place.
- 2 words, Breakfast Shot
- Old Fashioned with your choice of whiskey. Fried Squid was great!
- Get the plate of fries, the tray is waaaaay to big
- Cool place to go hang out at. Unique beers and good Manhattan cocktails.
- Very knowledgable bartenders and staff. Large selection of great whiskey too
- They make a good old fashioned. Your choice of whiskey.
- Sazarac, and as always, the Old Fashioned.
- Order an Old Fashioned.
- Cheesesteak egg roll is the perfect drunk food. The tray of fries is also awesome.
- Great time! Super selection of craft beer on tap and incredible food!
- Great atmosphere.