The Library Café And Bar
Bar, Café, Coffee Shop
- Don't let the republican tip scare you. The onion and indie music are a constant.
- Definitely an underrated joint... Great coffee, good drink selection, and very tasty food! The ABLT (avocado bacon lettuce tomato) is the way to go.
- Pressed pesto sandwich rocks. Skip the chicken, it just adds meat to something that works already.
- Fun bar for pre- and post-game festivities. Its small, so get there early for a table.
- A little cramped, but great food and atmosphere.
- Great place, be prepared to have a good time
- Great place. Love it
- Some of the books have booze hidden in them
- Great ahi tuna sandwich.
- If you ask, they sell a prepaid coffee card at a discount. Great for mornings without a wallet.
- $3 Long Islands after 7pm on week nights!