298 Brunswick Ave. (at Bloor St. W)
Toronto, ON M5S 1X9
- A bit of a dive, but if you go downstairs, it's just like being in someone's basement, ha!
- Different drink special everyday.
- Great atmosphere, great staff, depressing beer selection. Come here, but stick to the hard liquor.
- $3 drinks on Thursdays!
- Ok cheap drinks but a shit hole at the same time
- Each night of the week has its own $3 drink special. $3 pints on Thursday, $3 Jack Daniels on Friday, $3 vodka on Saturday...
- BUT, don't let that scare you away from the place...the creepy bathroom is WELL worth the laid-back atmoshpere, the amazing DJ, the phenomenonal bartender AND crazy cheap drinks!!
- What ever you do, do NOT go to the bathroom alone....creepy and disgusting!
- Tuesdays: $3 Bar Rails. Wednesday: $3 Wiser's and mugs of PBR. Thursday: $3 Bar Rails, shots and domestics. Friday: $3 Jack Daniels. Saturday: $3 Tequila.
- Sunday 4$ pbr!
- a little too dark and loud. drinks are reasonably priced.
- Great drink specials - they change occasionally though, and will post a sign in front saying what the special for the night is.
- Usually good deals on beer and shots. Very little lighting, especially downstairs
- Cool place, great cheap drinks, and great music.
- Thursday/Friday/Saturday: $3 mixed drinks, Wednesday: $3 PBR Thursday: $3 bottles
- Creepy bathroom but oh man, the rest is so worth the visit!!
- Another night, another hang over. Another good story to tell another day.
- Nicest bouncer and staff! One of my favourite places to come in Toronto. Great for a night out with a few friends or a casual drinking candle lit date! Definitely recommended!
- Cheapest drinks in the city. $3 Jameson on Fridays. 4.50 tall boys on Thursday
- Rude staff. Especially Scott.