$ $ $
Nashville, TN 37203
- A fun rooftop bar with great cocktails. A little pricy but worth it.
- Cool rooftop spot with good drinks and a good view
- Cool rooftop space, cocktails are pretty good. The giant pineapples to share are nice.
- Gorgeous rooftop for drinks!
- Oh my god.... this place is tha bomb... the service & how friendly they are is amazing, the spirits list as a whiskey lover is amazing, the burger and outdoor vaping
- One of the best bars in the city. Great view and service. Also the frozen rose is the drink to have.
- Fros! (Frozen Ros) is so refreshing in the summer.
- super interesting vibe
- Rad rooftop absolutely worth the trip and visit. This rating is far too low!!
- They make custom cocktails
- Place is awesome. One of the best spots for locals in Nashville.
- Nice outdoor space with good city view. Yuppie, Gulch-y, affected clientele. Tasty cocktails.
- Very posh rooftop bar with great views and people watching. Pricey but great menu
- Truffle fries are delicious but service is slow, slow, slow if you're seated at a table - even if the bar isn't busy. Takes forever to get your order in, and forever to get your drink.
- The lamb lollipops were delicious - perfectly spiced and came with some addictive homemade pita bread. The service was fantastic, everyone was very attentive, nice, and accommodating.
- Service is slow on a Saturday night, even when the bar isn't busy. Bartenders were walking around and it still took forever to get our drinks. Truffle fries are delicious though!
- Roof scene at the Thompson is poppin. Good views