Kani Ka Pila Grille
Hotel Bar, Cocktail, Music Venue
$ $ $
2169 Kalia Rd
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Always great service and music for a yummy dinner
- Looking for live Hawaiian entertainment? This is the spot! Live music EVERY NIGHT! Come enjoy it poolside while kicking back with a cold one.
- timo ambiente..aberto e muito bem decorado
- Live music. Old school Hawaiian sounds.
- Their happy hour is just ok in terms of deals. However, it is a great place to get a drink, watch a game, and listen to local live music.
- Kalua Nachos!!!! A MUST TRY!
- Good drinks and pupus
- Saturday nights. Manoa DNA rocks the house!
- Live music is absolutely awesome. Food is fair. Music is worth it though!
- The guava ribs and macadamia crusted mahi mahi are to die for!
- Service is poor for breakfast, long wait for food and no coffee refills:(
- Great scenery, live music is awesome, food is wonderful!!!!
- Go check out Manoa DNA play live! See website for details.
- Try the kalua pork quesadilla, very good!
- Get the crispy pork appetizer- big enough for a meal or to share, but absolutely delicious!
- Foods and drinks are excellent, and much cheaper getting to-go than ordering room service. Love the Loco Moco, and Banana Macadamia Nut Pancakes are a great way to start the day!
- Loco Moco is fantastic. Don't let a local tell you it's too touristy to order!
- Head down here on Saturdays and Sundays during the college and NFL football seasons. Four flat screens TV around the bar with multiple games. Perfect to enjoy a cold one.
- buy the just pay half certificate from hawaiinewsnow.com 2nd time here, great atmosphere, great live music.