127 W Congress St (Barnard St)
Savannah, GA 31401
- Go see Damon and the shitkickers on Saturdays during happy hour
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Play Rock'n'Roll bingo. Win free stuff, like your very own bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill.O-69 means it's time to do Jager shots!
- Tattoos, beards and cut off shirts -- what's not to like?
- Let it rock!
- The bar staff is awesome sauce!
- My second home.
- Awesome place - terrible sound!
- Depends on the night
- Lively bar with live music. Conveniently located along a strip of bars if you want to hop around.
- Tuesday night is Hip Hop Night. Be there. Great local artists.
- My absolute favorite bar in the area. Limited beer selection is made up for by the low key locals vib and friendly waitstaff.
- Very small place for bands to play. Great owner but somewhat bothersome staff otherwise.
- Good music & atmosphere. Karaoke on sat. Somewhat of a dive which is great.
- Classic dive bar with Pabst and music.
- Eat popcorn... Be cool! Have fun... High five and tip your bartender!
- Voted as "The Best Place to Hear Live Music," The Jinx makes for the perfect Savannah Stopover venue! Don't miss performances from The People's Temple & Country Mice on Friday, March 8th!
- PB & Jinx = PBR ANY SHOT WITH A starting with j or w
- Hip Hop Nite
- Cold 420 and shelled peanuts is the call.