$ $ $
129 W Laurel St (at New Market)
Philadelphia, PA 19123
3:00pm - 10:00pm
3:00pm - 10:00pm
3:00pm - 11:00pm
9:00am - 11:00pm
9:00am - 10:00pm
- Holy pierogi, Batman. Order them. You will not be disappointed.
- sample the awesome beer list. rest your hot arms on the cool marble countertops. use the bathroom. everything about this place is beautiful and healing.
- The chicken and bowties - never disappoints!
- The steak and eggs on their brunch menu is amazing.
- Try the chicken & bowties. Chef Marshall Green hits comfort (with a dose of homemade pasta and truffle broth) at this Northern Liberties bar.
- A Northern Liberties watering hole that has been transformed into a handsome bistro. Check out the balcony.
- A nondescript "old man bar" in Northern Liberties has made way for Jerry's 2.0, a still down-to-earth neighborhood pub with a killer kitchen.
- Jerry's Burger = THE TRUTH.
- Asparagus omelette!
- Time to wake up with a "Bloody Jerry" an Old Bay-crusted rim with shrimp surrounds celery, pickled goodies, & a horseradish/pepperoncini-spiced mixture with vodka. It's almost a meal in a glass.
- Great food and great cocktails. For brunch, be sure to order the Bloody Jerry.
- Jerry's is the Cheers of the Northern Liberties.
- Get the Aviation, wonderfully different cocktail!
- Escargot and Green Beans Almondine. Do it.
- Had phenomenal duck confit spring rolls and Brussels sprouts. Try them!
- I was kinda bummed that my Bloody Mary had absolutely no flavor most food was good- couple items were just ok
- Great beer, highly underrated food.
- All the bloody's are delicious - can't go wrong no matter star you choose. My favorite is the bloody maria.
- Jerrys burger is SO good! Greasy, but GOOD!
- It was nice cool and chilly we had fun AB...