115 W Broadway (at Olive St)
Eugene, OR 97401
- Avoid the toilet.
- Tell em Large Marge sent ya!
- One of the best places in town for Happy Hours and Sundays are happy hour prices until midnight.
- Great service, great drinks.
- That pretty lady Dawn, couldn't ask for more in a lady....
- Trivia on Monday nights at 7
- Come here Mondays @ 7 for fun trivia!
- take a photo with this ridiculous wooden rabbit on the patio. it has mushrooms on its tie! insane.
- Don't know what Monica did to get a weak drink, but this place has a very heavy pour and great prices! Go Jamesons!
- Spread eagle delight if you want a good night.
- Mark will mix you a good drink. This is the place to go when you're newly 21 and haven't experienced the Downtown scene. Beware the young drunk girls.
- Monica doesn't know what's up. Jameson's treats me well and i have been seasoned. Like any bar, treat your bartenders well and they will treat you in kind. Strong drinks here.
- Great drinks for cheap, lots if cute boys too
- Friend of mine got 86'd & they wouldn't tell him why. Hand to god. He tried to go back 10 months later, apparently its a lifetime 86. He delivers meals to seniors on weekends. WTF, Jamesons!
- They really, really need to do something about that mens restroom. Try and spin that any way you want to, but its f**king bad and tacky.
- I love the seventies!!!
- I enjoy the environment, but the staff are dicks. I've even rejected there many times because I didn't have facial hair when I was 16 when I got my license. Absurd.
- Great place to hang.
- Great local hangout, but avoid Saturday nights when the sorority girls show up.
- Try redbull & vodka with a splash of pomegranate :) my new favorite drink.