Bar, Rock Club
- Maybe it was the drinks, but the fries were delicious.
- Fried chicken and beer, you can go wrong!
- Screamin' drinks, micros and great bar food at reasonable prices!
- The well drinks come in pint glasses. There are darts and a jukebox (one of the few bars you can hear country AND indie in Eugene). All around wonderful.
- Super snobby staff. I'd rather patronize alternatives more like the granary, tbh.
- Great staff and the best fries this side of the Mississippi
- The Santa Fe burger (sub garden) is the best! Best bar food in town!
- Get a burger!! You can get veg, chicken or beef. The Lope has the best buns in town (;
- $2 well drinks on Wednesdays, good cheap burgers everyday.
- Two dart boards upstairs, but theyre not in the best shape.
- So it's a bit of a dive... SO WHAT?!!! This place is great for a low key, end of the day, I need a beer kind of place. You should check it out. Frealz!
- Cool spot, awesome drink prices. Nice beer selection. I would try the food.
- The quesadilla is huge and delicious. Cheese & chicken is $7. Plenty for two people.
- Irish coffee...
- Best irish coffee in oregon
- Vanilla espresso white russian, yummmmmmmm
- Pool tables, darts, and pinball upstairs. The music can be atrocious though, so be careful if you're a music lover.
- Great spot for before or after the game - smoker friendly on the porch - great spot!
- The cheese quesadilla costs 5 bones but is easily worth 9! So much salsa, guac and jalapeos to make one happy.
- Great brews, pub chow and service in town