Jack Lonsdale's Neighbourhood Pub
127-1433 Lonsdale Ave (14th St.)
North Vancouver, BC V7M 2H9
- Nice Reno. Lots of tvs. Decent beer list. Food is priced ok too
- Great food, service and specials!
- Nachos are great!!
- Mark has been with Jack Lonsdale for years. He's always made sure that I'm safe and looked after when I go there by myself.
- So much nicer since the reno. Eggs Benedict Poutine is crazy: tasty but probably life-shortening.
- Nice place with warm atmosphere, beer choice is perfect, but food isn't healthy at all. Better to drink than to eat here.
- Theirs were the best nachos I've had in a long time.
- Tuesdays $5 for wings. Chef challenge is ghost chillies on the hot wings.
- Now open! The reno looks so nice. Also lots of beer on tap.
- Try the hot wings they're really tasty!!