Hunters Hill Hotel
- No Aussie craft beer on tap or even in the bottle here. Jame Squires does not count and Tooheys is 100% owned by a Japan company. Support local aussie craft brewers
- Great selection of bar and food areas, big screens and private dining rooms.
- Went with a group of 30 people and I would say only the lamb salad looked passable. Don't pay $25 for any of the burgers they are very dry!
- Great bistro, good service, strong choices, super quick and a quality steak.
- This placed peaked in 2003. No more jukebox, buck hunter, stained casino carpet. Just soulless shiny and pseudo modern. Food worse too.
- Lamb shanks and mash potatoes is so good!
- Don't be silly enough to try the salmon with rocket and a mango salsa. Yuck!!
- Chicken snitzel burger is the bomb
- This is my home away from home
- Bloody yummy lamb shanks and mash.
- Burger, chips and beer for $15