Hops & Grain
- Josh, the owner, gives a very inspiring tour on Sat afternoons
- The way they sell you a glass with four chips, each chip good for one refill of the beer of your choice instead of selling you a glass of beer at a time. Free snacks available with the beer.
- Hops & Grain makes some of the tastiest craft beers in Austin. They have a large tap room and the tours are always interesting. Get a Zoe for the win!
- WiFi AP : H&G[_5G, _2G] WiFi password : alteration
- Its only open for tours and tastings for a few hours on Friday and Saturday afternoons, but that's plenty time to sample the fresh, seasonal craft brews. Don't forget Brew Biscuits for the pup.
- A sustainable brewery -- hang out here on Fridays and Saturdays for one of the best happy hours in Austin.
- Lots of good beers here and easy parking.
- Got a sampler and everything on it was delicious
- Best beer in Austin
- They seem to be cool with outside food.
- Mosaic, Zoe
- Try everything! Personal favorite was the saison. So refreshing
- Mosaic, Zoe, Porter
- Great vibe, beer and coffee. A must hit when checking out the Austin beer scene.
- No longer do tastings! It's basically a poorly placed bar with limited beer selection. Such a bummer.
- Great beers, friendly staff, daily food trucks and now coffee. Take advantage of the outdoor seating, or grab friends and a game board.
- This beer is so delicious. Tap room was great. So disappointed to find out they don't distribute to Dallas yet.
- Buy the glass for $10 and get 4 pours.
- $10 for 4 small pours is a decent deal
- A pint glass and four tokens (good for half a pint) for $10. Great place to chill with some friends on a weekend afternoon.