The HMS Bounty
3357 Wilshire Blvd (at S Kenmore Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- A nautical-themed bar in the bottom floor of the old Gaylord hotel in the heart of Koreatown.
- Get the combo shrimp and fish and chips are the BIZ-a-OMB
- Get a Wise Man's special (a shot & a beer) for $5.50 and entertain yourself with the World's most random jukebox: Babs, INXS, New Kids On The Block and The Wedding March all represent.
- Not fine dining but a good spot if you want to feel like your time machine to 1999 is finally working.
- No taps, only bottles. Beer & shot is a can of Tecate and an unbearable well whisky... drink at your own peril.
- One of the coolest bars in LA. A total throwback. Quiet, unpretentious with killer fish n chips and drinks stiff enough to light up the saltiest of seamen.
- Get their famous Baseball Steak!
- Good old school bar, lots of regulars
- Why am I here
- Check out HMS Bounty as seen on Best Bars in America
- Say hi to Andy
- Sunday Afternoon Social Scene at the Gaylord next door. Great HMS lunch specials for only $3.95
- 4.50 Bacardi & coke
- LA has no shortage of beautiful & hip bars. This is not one of them. But its also not a dive bar. The staff have been around longer than I've been alive. And the prices are on point.
- The atmosphere and people are delightful.
- Shot and beer special, cheese burger, onion rings, staff were great
- A throwback in time to a proper divey bar with ten dollar steak dinners and under ten dollar sandwiches.
- Strong drinks cheap prices.
- fun bar for fun