The Grid Bar and Grill
- Service was a little slow but the food was good. Fries left a little to be desired. Everyone loved their burger!
- Karaoke on sundays!
- Service was friendly and fast. Bar atmosphere and food but worth the stop in for a bite. Awesome view if you can sit on patio bar rail!
- Tasty onion rings. Burgers and wings were just ok and apps came out late so def let them know if you want apps first.
- Attended Bass Heavy Wednesdays. If you love amazing dance music and a hot, 20 something crowd, this is the place to be.
- The fish and chips are incredible. The fish tacos are good too!
- Had a bloody and the grld cheese fries, both delicious.
- Get drunk here, park over there, walk to your buddies house 200 ft down the ST.! Oh ya.....local watering hole, best view of lake too.
- The Smoky Blues burger was to die for! Friendly staff too!
- Love this place especially cause they keep a good stock of Fernet Branca! Yeeyaa!
- Awesome! They're open early for the world cup :-). The burger was excellent but the group next to me was also raving about the grilled chicken sandwich.
- Great locals bar. Just opened so be patient with them!