The Green Door
600 W 57th St (11th Ave)
New York, NY 10019
- The best jukebox ever!
- If your friends say, "Hey, let's go to the Green Door," it's probably because they're drunk & like cheap pool
- Good place to come drink before a show at terminal 5. They always play the music of whatever artist is playing that night!
- Nearest bar to Terminal 5 for pre-show drinks, otherwise not a lot to recommend it.
- The diviest of dive bars with super cheap drinks
- Total dive bar. Muy authentic. Cheap
- A Close bar to pregame before a concert at Terminal 5. Cash only.
- Agreed! One of the best jukeboxes!!
- Surprisingly awesome music makes up for the lackluster ambiance.
- Close to the Colbert Report / Daily Show studios to get loaded before the taping. Happy hour = $1 off any drink.
- Literally the worst bar I've ever been too. Never come here!!! My drink price went up after I have them money!
- This the former J Macs bar. The owner is cool. Brand new TV's. Friendly bartenders. Love this place!