Bar, Event Space
- Since the revamp, the poker machines have disappeared and now it's a spacious, chill lounge. Outside, there's a garden with an Airstream! Free wifi and both great food and drinks makes this a winner.
- Free wifi and plenty of outlets to charge a phone or keep computer charged n
- #downtown #vegas hot spot! #lifeisbeautiful #dtlv #RLC #RFID #NFC
- Best Hide-a-way in Vegas to have a Drink, watch sports, meet interesting people while in Beautiful Downtown Las Vegas
- No longer a casino or hotel. Instead a really killer bar and lounge created by the Downtown Project / Zappos CEO, Tony Hsieh. Theres a brand new Airstream out back.
- Best Hide-a-way in Vegas to have a Drink and watch sports in Beautiful Downtown Las Vegas
- playground for locals!
- I've paid more for less. Decent hotel for the money. Hard to complain about $20/night!
- Don't vomit at the diner counter.
- I don't gamble, & I wasn't impressed with the room, *BUT* it was uber-cheap, close to Fremont, & Chris @ the bar is cool. The piped-in music is actually not bad either. If you're old like me. ;)
- Great food 24/7, great drink prices, chill vibes. Good chili cheese burger, cinnamon French toast, and shakes.
- It's like a dorm hall for adults
- They broke my $100 which most places wouldn't.
- Just upgraded, they are trying to compete. Good for the rate we paid. Call kim @ 702 204 7782 an tell her Sweet Willy sent you her way an you will definately be taken care of. Totally cool place!! :)
- Amazing selection of hot sauces.
- Great downtown spot. Grear games and people.
- Now "The Spike" a Zappos playground including but not limited to giant love sacks! Lol
- Best staff, great accommodations, great bar staff. Tell 'em the Doc sent you!
- Prime rib is 4p-1a. $5.99. Diner had really friendly staff. Nachos were awesome. Burger not so much
- $5.99 prime rib and free wireless. Nothing wrong with that!