Gibson Inn Apalachicola
51 Avenue C Apalachicola FL 32320 USA
Apalachicola, FL 32320
- Spring for a big room!
- From the minute you walk in, it's like a bed and breakfast environment. The famous porch is a gathering place and the old bar feels like you just stepped back in history. Quaint,comfortable.sweet.
- We had a great meal. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu.
- Beautiful place but don't even think you are going to be able to sleep during the day!
- Hank jr was here seafood festival 2007
- They say there is a ghost in here... OoOOooooo! Never saw it!
- Great place to stay. Staff is very welcoming to visitors.
- Love this place. The management team of Sue and assistant Sharon make this place special. Try the murder mystery weekend specials or The Seafood Festival each November.
- Nice old hotel. Fantastic bar menu. Hawain chef. Grits chili relleno or grilled romaine plus very nice dinner menu.