The Gaslight Inn
Bar, Beer Garden
278 Crown St
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
+61 2 9360 6746
- Head upstairs!
- Great place to strike up a conversation with a stranger! I'm doing it right now!
- Stick to the house red
- Late nights are rad.
- Use tables to create obstacles
- This isn't the greatest pub, but it isn't busy so it's an easy break from the busyness of Oxford street.
- Acclimatise your sense of smell to the faint aroma of musky urine early, buy a drink on the ground floor then head upstairs where the air flows more freely.
- Arrive only after midnight, if you want a genuine Gaslight experience.
- Tee up your favourites on the jukebox, then settle in for a long procession of Coopers.
- Balcony upstairs is cool. What a crazy view the neighbours must have!
- My local, the place for after work beers.
- Jgerbombs make for an interesting night. Try not to fall off the stools
- End of month drinks
- They don't allow hats. Knobs.
- The best juke box in Sydney!
- Nothing is good here.