Frazier's on the Avenue
Bar, Pub, Sports Bar
919 W 36th St (btw Roland & Elm)
Baltimore, MD 21211
- Trivia night and jeopardy tuesdays!
- Put on 'Call Me Maybe' and piss everyone off.
- on a crowded night play "private eyes" on the jukebox.
- The cute bartender is called Morgan
- Try the new menu! Five different kinds of tots!!
- Natty Boh on tap, 3 worn but very useable pool tables in the back, and they still have the theme to Star Wars on the jukebox! What's not to like?
- Good food, but steer clear of the severs. Very rude.
- Mondays for wings and Yuengs
- Nice dive bar. Pool table in the back.
- My first time here and the service was fantastic. Super polite bartenders!! Try the grilled chicken wrap, it was AMAZEBALLS!
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "The vibe bolstered by a working jukebox and worn pool tables feels old school and quaint. Frazier's feels most like home in Hampden. http://bsun.md/VpXJs0
- LOUD AS FUCK!!!
- This is the most unassuming breakfast place in Hampden. Better food than Cafe Hon at better prices. Straightforward breakfast food, with great specials each weekend. Not as fancy as Food Market tho.
- Tina is awesome. The food is good too. Loaded tots are splendid.
- Tina is awesome!
- Morgan and Josh are both awesome !!! Same family (they are brothers), and they are both awesome bartenders !!! Go to them !!!
- I recommend the Big House Burger.
- Warning (and or bonus!) they pour huge shots!
- Just had lunch there today. The service was awful. The waitress was incredibly slow and then charged us an automatic gratuity without telling us. It took 2 hours to finish lunch.
- See my boy Jay!! Best bartender in these parts..