Flat Street Brew Pub
6 Flat St (Main St)
Brattleboro, VT 05301
- Steve makes amazing food. Love coming here! Great craft beer selection. LOVED the cheddar tomato soup!
- Great service. Quiet and cozy.
- Love Flat Street! Great beer selection, great food, great service! Must try the poutine - it's excellent!
- The lamb burger is great. As is the Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.
- Downstairs in the taproom restaurant, they have even more microbrews on tap, and the lobster ravioli is amazing
- Fried green tomato sandwich is delicious! People are friendly...or am I just out of NYC?
- Ravioli is always good
- They have an awesome beer selection, but the Magner's cider on tap is pretty great.
- Great beer selection!