200 W San Francisco St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Cash Only.
- Cash only.
- This bar has a lot of cool history. Founded by a WWII hero and now run by his son. Check your feelings at the door as people there may take some time to warm up to you. I had hours of fun there.
- Small bar owned by Nick Klonis and family - his father "Angelo Klonis" was a war hero - lot's of famous locals drop in and Soulman Sam and the Soul Explosion can be found there most Thursdays and Sund
- Not for the faint of heart! If you like talking, make friends with the bouncer, he is an great musician and has an 8 pack stomach 0.0 (Cash Only Bar)
- Best place in santa fe
- Live music
- This is a seedy dive that does not live up to its historical and interesting past. The female bartender on the lower level is particularly foul-mouthed and rude.
- Awesome cover band on Wed... Tip your bartender! StoriesFromBartenders.com
- A couple scenes in "Crazy Heart" with Jeff Bridges were filmed here.