$ $ $
99 Taixing Rd (Wujiang Lu)
- Ask for tkkaoru), he's the best!
- Their WIFI password: supersexy
- Great cocktails and service. Simple bar food.
- great old fashioned selection. superb equipped bar
- Excellent, creative cocktails!
- Great music, fantastic Moscow Mule.
- FYI smoking allowed inside. Fine if you're a smoker but I don't want to pay $15-20 a drink to leave smelling like an ashtray
- Through the courtyard, to the right, on the third floor above "Tomatito" big bar long cocktail list. Good for groups
- Great atmosphere... And it's big!
- Cocteles riqusimos preparados por japoneses. Un poco ms caro q la media, pero q merece la pena, sobretodo por el ambiente.
- Very nice and cool place to chill and relax. Cocktails here are nice. Try I f@@@king love Taiwanese!
- A hide away great place got date good drinks
- Deez nuts. And the cocktails are good too.
- After my first visit months ago this place has really grown on me. Shanghai has too many great bars to only be hanging out at one, but this one is my favorite. Old fashioned with High West rye!
- If you are looking for a nice atmosphere and some creative cocktails this is the place to be in Shanghai !
- Go for Laphroaig Project
- Old fashion is great
- Excellent cocktail menu with a chill, dark vibe
- Thomas is endearing and so nice. Ask him to show you pictures of his adorable and chubby daughter if he's working the bar. The cocktails are good, too.
- It's like el COCTEL with higher ceilings.