El Dorado Restaurant and Bar
Bar, American, Performing Arts
- Live Bands Every Friday and Saturday night at 9pm
- Raiders bar but pretty friendly to all teams
- Service with waiters need to be attentive. We waited a while for refills on ice tea. Food order took over 20 or 30 minuets. Food was great though!
- Steak, shrimp, lamb.
- service is quite good, when you can get their attention. the fish is actually quite soft on the inside and has a nice crispy taste on the outside the chips are steak fries The milk pie is delicious
- The lamb shank is to die for.
- Finally an open bar and outdoor patio. So nice.
- Check out the remodel: pool tables, video games, shooter-bar, new stage. Food is still served.