Eastfield's Kitchen & Bar
$ $ $
- : French Toast : Eggs Benedict & Truffle Fries. Nice place but not so good food. Service is ok.
- Good French toast
- Very basic and traditional brunch menu with strong drinks!!! Tables are very close together and tight space to walk thru
- Wonderful food, cocktails, wine and service in a nice restaurant. Fantastic food: truffle French fries, oysters, cauliflower gratin, truffle bacon mac and cheese, braised lamb shawarma, scallops
- Awesome food; great staff
- Burgers are awesome. So are their seasonal pasta dishes. Order some oysters for the table.
- 's: brunch French Toast, dinner-pickled veggies, Root Veggies, Burrata w/ Grilled Peaches & Mussels. 's: Peekytoe Crab & Avocado Toast, Burger, Lobster Roll, Cauliflower Gratin & Truffle Fries.
- New American w/ cool ambiance. Good for cocktails & dinner but Brunch menu is more appealing to me. Some hits & misses in both service & food-which takes a while- but, overall, it's a decent spot
- Great spot for a date, or to meet friends for dinner. Atmosphere was really nice. Try the ros sangria or any of their specialty cocktails.
- Best cocktails in the Upper Eastside
- Decent boozy brunch option that isn't too crowded and can handle groups but the coffee is horrible and the food is just okay. Not a very tasty frittata:
- Loved the bacon mac-n-cheese truffle fries and Arctic char. We will be returning
- My favorite brunch place in Manhattan. Love the bottomless deal (not the cheapest but it's a good deal based on quality of the drinks / service). The breakfast sandwich is amazing.
- Mac and cheese is delicious! Everything honestly we had is great.
- Good vibes, simple food, great flavors. Good addition to the ues!
- Calamari done right
- OMG DELICIOUS RICCOTA CREAM TORTE
- Amazing menu