Dressing Room Bar & Boutique
75 Orchard St (btwn Broome & Grand)
New York, NY 10002
- The Village Voice voted this Best Place to Shop Drunk
- Need a balm for your boy? The Waiting Boyfriend is a $5 beer-shot combo that nets you a High Life and a generous pour of whiskey. A cure-all for even the most impatient significant other.
- Drink at the bar and watch a film on the picture frame movie screen while your girlfriend buys some swag.
- If it wasn't for The Dressing Room I'd be nude and sober. Maybe the best place ever..., haven't been to heaven yet!
- Specialty bar, free wifi, vintage finds, buy-sell-trade operation, AND an independent designers venue! We've never seen so many great concepts in one spot.
- On the ground floor you'll find a co-op boutique for up-and-coming designers. Downstairs, a well-stocked clothing exchange deals in buying and selling vintage and contemporary secondhand clothing.
- This place is the best. Both booze and clothes reasonably priced and fantastic, and Lou the bartender is wonderful.
- Great drinks, interesting atmosphere. Style and spirits all in one place!
- You can have a waiting boyfriend even if you aren't a boy. $5 High Life & shot of whiskey
- Miller High Life and whiskey shot, $5
- Buy a t-shirt, get a waiting boyfriend and say what up to Chase
- Try the dirty bitch or the waiting boyfriend
- Who couldn't love the Dressing Room? Not only is the music and style fantastic, but the mood is so gentle...I love it!
- It's a boutique, a thrift shop and bar all rolled into one--need I say more? Well, I will: cheap adorable thrift finds, and not NYC cheap, but CHEAP-cheap ($10-20). Strong dirty martinis and magazines
- Still a cool concept, but poor, passive aggressive service.
- Not bad ..
- The new bar tender is really awesome! I had a good time drinking the dressing rooms special drink!
- Wifi password: dressmeup
- Excellent prices, which is good when shopping under the influence
- Throw a party and explore the second hand clothes downstairs.