The Diamond Pub and Grill
- trivia on tuesdays
- Buffalo chicken dip banginnn!!!
- Steak kabobs are a must.
- Always a good meal. Nice beer selection. Just a solid lunch time spot
- Great sports atmosphere. Good pub grub.
- Burgers. Wings.
- Yuengling on tap and Philly cheesesteak sandwich
- The spinach & artichoke dip is meh. Better off with the Buffalo chicken dip
- The chips and salsa were not what I was expecting and the blue moon wasn't served in a chilled glass. The prices were decent at least and the service was ok
- Love the fried green beans
- Put in your grandma-sized solitaire earrings and tighten up your thin beard, because this is the place to be!
- try the bloody mary!
- Love this place! Cool people and great beer!
- Agreeing with Justin buffalo chicken dip is banging!!!
- Buffalo chicken quesadillas! Yum!
- Like blue cheese? Try the diamond chips. Addictive!
- Wings are bangin! But don't order the mexican dip if you're already getting nachos, its overkill. Fried green beans are good too.