The Congress Tavern
Bar, Beer Garden
62 Orange St (at Weybosset St)
Providence, RI 02903
- This is where the service industry of PVD comes to drink. Come here expecting friendly service and strong drinks, but check your bullshit at the door.
- No Pabst here. To the next bar!
- Try the Spicy Mckinley Chips - Best chips ever:)
- One of my favorite holes in the wall bars downtown.
- Excellent beer and spirits selection. And I STRONGLY recommend the lobster nachos
- Get a Lord Hobo Boomsauce IPA. The name alone makes it highly drinkable.
- Lugar super descolado, perto de tudo.
- Everyone at the bar had (or recommended) the burgers. Tall, dripping, juicy good.
- Chips and French onion dip. Get them.
- Everything I have had is perfect! The environment and staff ( Tom, Megan & Danielle ) are super awesome and friendly. I would highly recommend anyone to the Congress.
- Chips were awesome as appetizer with a lager. Burger so-so.
- The food is better than you would think it would be. Tons of whiskey selections.
- Meh...wouldn't eat here again
- Todd is the hippest bartender. He totally took care of us when we walked in starving at 10:40pm.
- If TODD is you bartender you're in for a treat. The best in Providence, he's legendary. Great conversations and cocktails. A+
- order the chips!
- Talk to the bartender on We,Th about scotch & whiskey
- Ask Racheal for the mountaon dew shots.