The Commercial Tavern
142-144 Commercial St (Wheler St)
London, Greater London E1 6NU
+44 20 7377 8455
- Bring a torch.
- A better way to put it... The staff hate u almost as much as they hate their jobs.
- Avoid on a Weekend if you want to hear yourself think, fab for an after work drink though with pretty music and decor.
- If the dim light downstairs is offputting, head to the first floor for the same wacky decor with added sunlight.
- Meantime is tres bon!
- Fucking atrocious. A jaded media man's vision of Shoreditch. Avoid.
- Buen sitio para tomarse una pinta o un cocktail. Genial decoracin, slo por la decoracin merece la pena conocerlo, sobre todo las lmparas del primer piso. Buena msica.
- Upstairs is romantic xx
- You can buy cocktails, bottles and wine at the upstairs bar
- Amazing decor.
- Worth having a pint just to check out the fabulour decor!
- Very hipster'y but upstairs is pretty good
- great place - love Maria
- Becks over kronenbourg
- It doesnt look much from the outside but very pretty and trendy inside
- Doesnt look like much from outside but its actually a really good place for a pint (or a cocktail)!
- Great pub with good beers and nice pizza
- Well kept craft on tap
- Uber trendy pub!
- Very dark but decent wine