CHILL Ice House Toronto
- Cool Ice sculptures and lighting! Back room has a cottage style bar with a fireplace and a Foosball table. FYI, sleeveless coats are given.
- The ice room was very cute, liked the drinks, the back room was very cozy and warm, nice place to hang out, friendly staff
- Wifi Iceculture13
- Wear warm shoes! Your feet will freeze! Keep warm by popping in and out of the chill house and into the back chalet-style speakeasy. Scotch and prosecco is also surprisingly good as a cocktail.
- This space is very small. It doesn't worth the money.
- A novelty of a bar. Torontonians spend 75% of the year hating the cold. If we wanted to drink in the cold, we'd wait for winter...
- Try one of the Glenfiddich scotchtails.
- Don't worry about your butt getting cold, there are some lovely faux fur throws to sit on.
- Watch out for the ice glasses, they can be slippery!
- It's pretty cool