- Keep this one quite. Try the burger sliders!
- Pay attention to all the epic details, including waitress t-shirts like "Chat Faced"
- This hidden gem of a restaurant has a great location, cool atmosphere, and a great beer selection. Try the Chat Chicken Sandwich, a great combo of BBQ sauce, Swiss Cheese, and bacon.
- The draft selection used to better. Now, they have the same lines everyone else does.
- Smashed Pumpkin Ale + choc peanut butter pie = yum
- A hidden gem.
- A former speakeasy - good food, cheap beer, always a good time.
- Burgers and fish tacos are great. Service is a bit tired even in the middle of the day.
- The Warrior burger is quite tasty. Atmosphere is the highlight--everyone is down-to-earth and out to have a good time. No snobs here.
- Best true local pub with history & appropriate spunky attitude. Beer is cheap, but good localish brews. Good for a Friday night dinner with the fam or a place to grab beers with the guys after soccer.
- Everything best burgers and cheese steak sandwich raps
- Very nice place to a have drink. Food looked amazing, but we had eat prior to going !!
- My favorite dive west of Boston. Awesome views and great burgers.
- Great food, awesome beer selection, and great mix of people.
- Awesome burgers, good selection of beer.
- Try the Fisherman beers & the Philly Steak & Cheese egg rolls are awesome
- The steak tips are excellent!
- After several great years offering good burgers and bar fare along with reliably terrible service, food isnt good anymore and the lack of parking adds to the nuisance. Bummer.
- GREAT BURGERS!,and Fries, And friendly staff AMANDA GREAT WAITRESS!