Cassidy's Bar & Grill
Dive Bar, Bar
2605 Newport Blvd (at 26th St)
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Beware of the mayor....best burger out does tk burger and can't forget the stiffest drinks on the peninsula this ain't no playground for rookies unless its ur 21st haha
- Scaby bar . (catchadisease) yuk .
- Never come alone!
- The burger is amazing but they also have a chicken sandwich and grilled cheese. Order it with Avocado!
- Get the bomb pop shot #bp and the gc
- Fun Time ...Quality Time With My Bruutthheerr .xooxoxox
- Two star at best. Bathrooms are awful, and beer selection was mediocre.
- Awesome grilled cheese and burgers, stiffest drinks in town with awesome bartenders and really cool bouncers.
- Ask for the tri-tip on Friday. Outstanding.
- dont plan on doing anything the next day. drinks are strong
- Everything is awesome!!!
- Best Dive.........go in the afternoon..... drink,drink...then Burger! Super fun.
- Don't bother ordering a burger if you're not going to do yourself the pleasure of putting pepper plant sauce on it. It's why we go to Cassidy's for burgers!
- Free wi-fi, & my favorite dive bar in the OC. Stiffest drinks around--beware, rookies!
- When you need a good dive bar.
- Whether it be to relax after work or hangout with friends on the weekend, Cassidy's is a Newport favorite for the team at PayDivvy!
- arguably the greatest dive bar ever.
- Yup, very stiff cocktails! Good bang for the buck, even on Funday Sunday!
- Beware of the mayor!!! But good burgers n stiffest drinks on the peninsula
- Chill dive bar. If you want to dance check out woodys wharf. Also check out sharkeez if you haven't already.