The Canteen At ChinaHouse
- Catch Northern Jazz Unit on Friday night sessions for the freshest take on jazz!
- Tiramisu is nice but poor customer service. I paid for service charge but they didn't even serve us. A lil pricey too. Their attitude towards foreigners is completely different to local people. Unfair
- Amazing frozen margaritas!
- Everyone is ignoring the soft reminder to lower their voice during live performance! They talked even louder than the performing artist and created so much noise like a pasar! xD
- all biz no matter how good they look have moral cracks that reveal deeper downfalls- I was never a fan of mixing cigar smog with food appreciation
- Live music at night. Support local artists!
- Self service if you'd like to have your cake here (cakes are at Kopi C at the front), washrooms are gender neutral, don't forget to check out Bon Ton The Shop and the gallery upstairs as well :-)
- Last order @ 11pm
- Enjoy the live band
- Nice ambience, but I wish the waiters/waitresses could smile more.
- Love the atmosphere here when acidic bunch in the house. Check out their FB for the schedule.
- Live band. Crowded on weekends. Service poor, probably due to overcrowded. Drinks and cakes are okay. Kudos to the local jazz band performance.
- Great cakes!
- Nice ambience.
- All price are subject to Service charge 10% + Gov tax 6%. Beverages range from RM5 mineral water to RM36 Henessay X.O. except wine.
- Just only mass producing classic cocktails!Good for grab an easy drink and enjoy live music
- Nice cake, but thats the only thing I find good about China House.
- Great environment great cakes... Good place to chill
- Get cake from the bakery and bring it in!
- Live band here