THAT Brewery in Pine
3270 N. Highway 87, Mile Marker 267
Pine, AZ 85544
- Dog friendly & best black bean veggie burger I've ever eaten!!!! Pleasant surprise!
- We had several appetizers and entrees and a few of the local beers. Everything was excellent including the service. I highly recommend this place.
- Great place for a destination lunch. Pretty country and cooler than the Phoenix area on hot summer days.
- Southwest melt was great. And the strawberry blonde beer.
- $5 glasses of Toasted Head Chardonnay & really yummy burgers!
- Try the sausage stuffed green chilies from the This and That menu. Made with fresh goat cheese from the goat farm in Strawberry-- yummy( even if you aren't a goat cheese fan)
- Get the fried green bean with wasabi appetizer. Have your gf/wife try the Strawberry Blonde ale - she'll thank you for it.
- Don't forget to ask for your Arizona Ale Trail roadmap for beer swag. Ask your server for the code.
- We had a great fish fry and love the grilled caesar salad.
- Dog friendly
- Great craft beers and good food.
- Love the amber & the Monsoon Mud Stout! The wings were amazing too & the service was great! Had an awesome time!
- Beer and food and atmosphere
- Pretty good Pale Ale
- Still waiting for a table!!!!
- Pretzel bun burgers-- yum!
- Btw- the photo with the guy posing with the bear statue is not That Brewery-- that photo was taken at The Strawberry Bear (whoops)!
- Strawberry blonde beer was delish! The service not so great. I understand there was a luau being prepped for or going on; however there is an issue if we got our check quicker than we got our beers!
- Service is slow...they need more employees working the Friday lunch crowd...but the beer was great and you can walk into the bar to get another..so all in all, the place is a must stop
- Go for the beer, go... well, anywhere else but here, for food and service.