Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern
- Wednesday nights are ladies night!!!
- ladies night on wednesdays!
- LADIES NIGHT ON WEDNESDAYS 10-2
- Love this place! While I think Yuengling prices have gone up, this place is still cozy and fun every time. From live bands to DJ's, beer liquor, Bougies is the spot!
- Karaoke every Tues 10-2!
- Every night feels like a house party at this bar resembling a wooden cottage. The front porch is for good conversation and inside the dark bar there are always live bands. The back patio offers hookah
- Make sure you tip your bartenders even though u get a drink fo free. Bartenders dont work for free u cheap asses
- Ladies night is back with a vengeance. Come here to avoid the children that flood the grove!
- Sound guy is my hero
- On ladies night, crossdress for the free drinks. Then pick a fight with the biggest girl there to claim your title as the baddest chick.
- Bougis never let's me down, always a great time here! Prices, service, and music are great! Hands down my all time favorite bar!
- wednesday is ladies night, well vodka and rum drinks plus bud lite is free! comes in cute pink cups!!
- See Katie and Ana best ladies in the spot!
- Karaoke is changing to 11 til 3 Tuesdays because of you late-night party people weekly!!
- Great vibe very chill. Not your typical Miami bar.
- Why are the women here so pretentious and snooty? I miss Papa's Tapas food truck on those late nights.
- Ladies night is back but on thurs along with reggae night (from 10pm till midnight)
- Alice is an awesome waitress!!
- Check out Jah-Fe performing on reggae nights.
- Miami's best watering hole, live music most nights, great drink specials, great staff.