Nightclub, Bar, Lounge
- Found true love on the dancefloor many, many times here.
- Great DJs, chilled relaxed multicultural vibe. It's one of the best places to go dancing if you don't like big clubs. Get there early and chill in the hammock with a Mojito.
- If you love old school reggae, on tuesdays this is the place where you want to be.
- a favorite of mine for many yearsand one of the best places in the city to dance like you have no other care in the world
- THIS SPOT IS OFFICIAL!!!! 2 things: DO NOT GO HERE IF U ARE CLAUSTRAPHOBIC and IT'S STRICLY TO DANCE AND GET CRAZY! LIVE BRAZILIAN BEATS - CONGOS...SO MUCH FUN
- Relaxed and Chill Environment
- Crazy crowded, but always fun.
- Watermelon juice or anything coconut. Awesome DJ on Sunday nights... or pretty much any night
- Go to Bembe and order two Caipirinhas from the bar. Drink them in rapid succession.
- Very dimly lit, great for dancing, always popping if you show up at the right time and in the right mood. May have a $10 cover charge some nights.
- Monday night dancing y'all
- Live percussionist and DJ keep the crowd dancing all night. Mostly Afro Caribbean and samba. Small venue, always crowded.
- The fresh watermelon juice and vodka special is amazing!
- Love love love this place. Used to be my every Friday not spot for a couple of years. Haven't been there in a long time, Miss it!
- Dirty dancing
- Get yo ass a capeta and thank me later, you're welcome!
- Loved the music especially the drummer but the space is super cramped and im not a fan of hipsters pretending to bacchata. . I prefer a more authentic experience
- Amazing drinks and great vibe!
- Get the Rum punch and enjoy great music..
- With lively global music, no cover and no dress code, come to dance. Having a gender-balanced group of friends will please the doormen of this small bar. Cash only. - Green Guide Editor