1154 Queen St. W
Toronto, ON M6J 1J5
- Wanna be different? get a pint of Hoegarden
- try the mac and cheese! soooo good
- the mac and cheese will change your life.
- $9 Fish & Chips + pint of 50 special on Fri 5-7!!!
- Obviously going to recommend the fish n chips. At $10 pint included, it's easily the best deal in town. Available Fridays 5-7pm.
- The Beaconsfield has a nice patio, reasonable prices and a solid atmosphere. Across from (its evil twin) the Drake, the Beaconsfield houses an indie crowd and one that is friendly and welcoming
- Les pretentious than some of it's neighbours, the Beac' is small, crowded on weekends, and our go-to place for a late night dinner. Good taps, and a dj wedged in the corner.
- That's OUR spot. That's it...
- After Work Drink Specials
- Get in smoothly by arriving before 11:30PM, no one likes standing in line!
- Herbivore burger causes foodgasms. You've been warned, quinoa-face
- Terrible food and a terrible manhattan. $18 for the worst burger I've ever tasted. My tip? Go somewhere else.
- Don't order the Pinot noir by the glass here. It's too fruity & heavy on the cherry. Bleh!
- The Mac and Cheese is amazing. It's covered with corn flakes and has chipotle.
- Great little bar to grab a few drinks and have a good conversation with friends.
- Gin tonics overpriced and underwhelming.
- Great atmosphere and decor. Really nice vibe. Reasonably priced beer. Mains are way too expensive.
- Food was great - great specials before 7pm
- Coconut Shrimp was great. Good selection of beer
- Get the Chilli fries!