520 Wellington St. W (at Portland)
Toronto, ON M5V 1E3
- Have dinner and a beer
- selection on tap won't disappoint
- Mac and cheese, with sausage? And baby tomatoes? And tons melted gooey cheese? Yes please!
- They serve food on plates and drinks in glasses. They have cutlery and salt and pepper shakers
- The upstairs can be booked/reserves for private parties. Cozy & intimate, though they don't sell Carlsberg even though they have a sign.
- drink here, don't eat. the last two times I've been the food has been terribly disappointing.
- The staff here is super friendly and the brunch menu is perfect. The home fries are pretty much the best cure for the winter blues. They also serve herbal infusions tea in a personal bodum.
- You are not going here for the food. Its pub grub and mediorcre, decent patio on a sunny day for drinks
- Surprisingly good, honest burger. Perfectly char-grilled and served with fresh cut fries. Can't go wrong.
- Millstreet Lemon tea.... Mmmmmmm
- great vibe and I want to like this place, but the service is consistently bad.
- Love the grill cheese
- The salmon sandwich is excellent, especially with a garden salad.
- Since your sitting on the patio at Bar Wellington look across the street to see if Gary at G-109 is being creative..
- Don't use the middle stall in the ladies washroom. Doesn't unlock easily after a beer or two.
- They don't take debit here and the ATM charges $2. Be forewarned
- Work close? Phone In your order for pickup. Ready by the time you walk over.
- Great pub food but nothing special
- Friendly service.
- Great location just off King Street with an awesome upstairs patio. Love the juice options for mimosas!