- A true Maryland Bar. Tater tots smothered in crab dip plus a $3 mimosa means a great day for all.
- $3 bloody mary's on Sunday's and they are great!
- Thursday - Steak night with Mashed Potatoes and a Vegetable for $11.99
- Awesome beer selection. Great tot options and the Ruben dip is out of this world.
- Orange crushes make everything better!
- Try the Ruben Dip - This was something I've never seen on a menu before. It was a Ruben sandwich in a dip amazing.
- Try the Cheesy Tots - Three types of cheese and ranch. YUM
- Crabby TOTS!!!!! :-) that is all
- GREAT food, friendly ownership and staff!
- The Baltimore Sun ranks this bar No. 33 on its Baltimore's Best Bars list.
- Sweet potato tater tots are amazing
- Brunch bloodys are nice and cheap.
- Get the crabby nun and the Krispy Kreme bread pudding!
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: Ale Mary's "is a relaxing corner bar, serving more than 50 types of beers to its Fells Point crowd." http://bsun.md/VpTg8J
- Everything is fantastic and every bartender/server is great. Best bar in Baltimore. Thankful turkey sandwich is my favorite!
- Best bar and pub food in Baltimore
- The bloody mary's here are the bomb dot com! Full of flavor and just enough spice. Try one with tequila instead of vodka, called a bloody maria. Also the food does not suck.
- Don't miss the Krispy Kreme Bread pudding. Doesn't matter if you like KK or bread pudding.
- TOTS -- T to the O to the T to the S!
- Tots! Enjoy a great bar with great food and service.