The Majestic Yosemite Bar
$ $ $
The Majestic Yosemite Hotel (at Yosemite National Park)
Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
- Get the Irish Nut on a cold evening.
- Nice service but what a dump. Not like there are many other options in the park though...
- This bar is ridiculously expensive for appearing to be a cafeteria. Go to Curry Village or the Yosemite Lodge instead.
- Worst sandwiches Ive ever had. They are small, with wilted arugula and skimpy fillings... and priced exorbitantly at $16. Definitely the most disappointing meal Ive had in a long time.
- The bar becomes a coffee bar in the mornings. The almond croissant is pretty nice but the whole thing is overly expensive as expected.
- I personally would not eat here ever. The food is below average and the prices are ridiculous. The service was terrible as well.
- Came with a large group so we had a chance to try several things on the menu. The staff is attentive. The atmosphere is like a holiday inn. The food is inedible. Head to curry village. Shame!
- Beautiful setting to relax outside with a drink after hiking.
- Great service and excellent bar fare to eat, though prices are astronomical!
- Pretty good Greek yogurt in the morning.