+886 2 2321 2140
- Not that expensive, waitress speaks English.
- Great little dive bar. 600NT pitchers of Taiwan Beer. Bartender makes a decent dirty martini. Good laid back atmosphere. Can request songs from DJ. Open until 4am.
- Decently priced, divey and good mix of music.
- Old Bar Coffee
- Hidden bar, really cool venue, average cocktails (mojito not so good). Theres a live DJ and atmosphere is really good.
- Don't expect good cocktails here. Stick to beers and you'll be fine. The lasagna is actually pretty good.
- A really nice bar! They are few and far between in Taipei so this is a great spot. Nice and relaxed. Drinks about 150 NT. Hard to spot - small entrance on main road to upstairs bar.
- 15 years of tradition in serving cocktails.
- Open till 4 am
- Fancy cocktail, good music and it's a great place for you to get along with your friends :)
- Prices are affordable and it's very cozy here.
- Nice cozy expat pub reasonable pricing bit difficult to find
- Nice place to hang out with friends!
- a cool place to stay