116 Espresso and Wine Bar
Wine Bar, Café
- Handsome bartender!!
- The Bolshevik Revolution is amazing add a shot of espresso
- The staff is super sweet and the specials are always great. They're also really knowledgeable about gluten free meals!
- Goat Cheese stuffed dates!
- The food and atmosphere is great! Be sure to try the bacon wrapped, goat cheese stuffed dates. You can't go wrong with those!
- The daily specials are amazing!
- Brunch hash browns are the SHIT!!!
- Great, fresh, inexpensive brunch. $3.00 for a "Poinsettia" - champagne and cranberry juice!
- Best Shrimp and grits I ever had! Soooo delicious
- Cant say enough incredible on all aspects
- Erica is the best!!!!
- Always great service and great food! Ryan is an awesome bartender, and Chef Ryan is ridiculously talented and creative.
- Best place for brunch.
- The mussels are an absolute must!
- Great food. Very fresh.
- Drink their Bloddy Mary's - Delicious!!!!
- We were disappointed with our entrees (tough pork, bland risotto, just-ok tuna, over-fried samosas) but the baked Brie and Jamaican coffee were great. Maybe an off night? We'll give them another go..
- Brunch! Irish coffee!
- food, wine and service are all great!
- Amazing biscuits and chorizo gravy. White Russian was good too!