$ $ $
2977 N Elston Ave (at Rockwell)
Chicago, IL 60618
- Order a mojito...
- Try mojitos or la negras, they r the best here. Also my favorite dishes are the hot berenjena and vacio with mash. Yum!! For dessert try mil hojas.
- Two words: La Negra
- a small intimate Brazilian/Agentinian spot with a live samba band in the back room. They have really good empanadas and maybe the BEST mojitos in town.
- Chorizo app, spicy
- Friendly service and great margaritas and Mojitos with fresh ingredients.
- Great cocktails and food!
- Caipirinhas and empanadas!
- Actually they have a really good Old Fashioned.
- The empanadas are amazing!
- Live Brazilian band on Tuesdays.
- Mojitos are really great here! Come early to get a good seat..
- Brazilian music on Tuesdays! Caipirinha not so good tho
- Nice plaza
- They should put hooks for purses under the bar.
- Fantastic chill atmosphere, small plate, and latin music on Saturdays. No cover, trendy crowd, dress to impress. Took a friend out here for her birthday and she was very impresed.
- Intimate place tucked away in Avondale. The portions are big, the drinks are strong, and the food is delicious. Definitely get a capirinha or mojito, and split the empanadas as an app.
- Wednesday Nights... Ernie Adams on drums.. Shon Dervis on tables... Hot Fiyah!
- Love tuesdsys. Bossa tres still doin their thang after all these years. Cuba libre my favorite drink!!